Tuesday, September 6, 2011

No Strings Attached Sex

So a while ago, I was on Twitter and this person I'm following said something about going to a Bathhouse!? Bathhouse!? What's that? I had to do some research and see what it was and WOW! All it really is, is a place for horny men to go and fuck! According to Wikipedia, a Bathhouse is..

  • Gay Bathhouses, also known as gay saunas or steam baths, are commercial bathhouses for men to have sex with other men.
Yep! Just a place where any gay male can go and have NSA sex.

To me, personally I don't like to do that. I'm too much of a bitch to go and just have sex with random guys. That's kinda scary to me. I know I know that the policy for that place is NO BAREBACKING, but still. The chances of getting a disease are slim but that slim could be the cause of you getting something. And well, to me. NOOO. I want to be clean, thank you very much. Besides who knows who I will encounter their. It's kinda scary.

I'm curious to see how it is. I doubt I will go screwing around guys or anything but 'prolly just walk around and TEASE. I was reading a blog about a guy who loves going to Bathhouses and say that the best way to know how a Bathhouse really is, is to 'Go to one and experience it for yourself'. Maybe that's will I have to do. But who knows. I don't know for sure.

I mean once I get my mind on something, it's very hard for me to let it go. I have to always accomplish it. If I do go then I will make sure to exploit it about it here. What better way to tell the world how a Bathhouse is, than by writing it in your blog. I'll just need to save some money and go, Bathhouses are pretty expensive. But I want to go to one.

'No glove, no love'