Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Who's up for some 'Eating Out'!?

Earlier today I had finished coming out of the shower and was making myself a good 'ol sandwich when I decided that I would see whats on the Internet. And as always, I check out my favorite site. It being...........(Drum Roll)...........Logo TV! For those that don't know the site, it's actually a station/channel and is exclusively available through ordering it from your local cable/satellite service. Sadly for me, I haven't gotten it. Mostly because I still live at home with the 'rents and ordering a channel about LGBT would be awkward for me.
So I was in Logo TV and saw that they hard this movie called 'Eating Out: Drama Camp'. I've seen 'Eating Out' and 'Eating Out: Sloppy Seconds' and well personally to me they where dreadful. I didn't like 'em at all. The acting was horrible and the storyline (my god) it was HORRENDOUS. Not bad, but HORRENDOUS! That's how bad it was. The only good thing was the actors in it. They are extremely gorgeous looking. And if you don't care what the story line is and just want to see hot [male] actors make out, then this is YOUR movie!

Eating Out: Drama Camp started with these friends packing up and going to Camp. Drama Camp. A hot guy (Purple Jeans) makes his way to the car and away they go. But the hot guy gets the attention of this other guy (Black Jeans) BUT this guy has a boyfriend (Blue Shorts)! That's all it really is. A taken guy going after a hot guy. The storyline is OK, not OSCAR potential at all, but fun to watch for the first time. And of course 'cause you get to see some pretty hot scenes between two males. Being called 'Eating Out' it had to show some goodies. 'Goodies' did it show. But I won't spoil.

*Excuse for not knowing their names and referring them as just 'guys'*

Anyone interested in checking out Hot Male Actors make out then by all means watch this movie. I don't recommend buying it, but renting it. If you want to watch it on Logo TV, then do. BUT you won't be able to see any good stuff. Try renting it by Netflix or from your local renting store.

Enjoy.