Monday, August 8, 2011

First post, ever.

Well here I am, starting my own blog. What do I plan to achieve from this? I don't know.  I just felt that it would be interesting if I started my own blog. My life may not be full of adventures or beyond a celebrities life, but from what does happen I think it'd be fun to share. I think my life may be fun to read or maybe it could help someone learn something from this. I don't know, I really don't know what to expect.
I'm just an Eighteen year old, College Freshman starting a blog. I know I may not have experienced a lot or at all, due to my age but whatever. I think my life is worthy enough to exploit it on a Blog. Of course with all that being said, I'm not going to write personal stuff so people could stalk or anything. Last thing I want to happen to me. I'm very new to this Blogging. I don't know crap about Blogging. I know people even get PAID just to write a blog, I mean I know that wont ever happen to me (maybe it does?). Hell! I sure wouldn't mind. Money is money, and that will always be a yes to me.
I feel like like I can go on and on writing about "Shenanigans" but I'll stop. Theirs plenty more of time to blog. The world is my limit, I have to go out and see what's out there. But.....

First thing is first, FIX THIS BLOG UP!!! Looks Horrible!