Monday, August 15, 2011

Tell me about yourself

So with the past blogs, I have written about my interest and how I want to look. But that really isn't telling you guys who I am and whats the deal with writing a blog. Well..the main reason was because I wanted to do something while I was at College, waiting for the next class to start. But that hasn't happened yet. I'll have to wait until that happens.

My life is way to long to write, so I'll just write the main things and stuff. I've lived my whole life in Los Angeles. It's the best place and I would never want to leave it. Their is so much stuff to explore. You have everything hear. Everything and everyone is diverse. We all come from different backgrounds and that's what I love about it. You don't just stay in one ethnicity. Coming from a Mexican family, lessons are learned from being "hit". Not to the point where I get bruises but just enough for me to cry and know it's bad. My parents always thought me good manners and never to disrespect your elder and never to lay your hand on your mother. Theirs been at times when she does get in my nerves but you know what, it's their duty to have my on check. It's the way of them showing their affection for me. If it wasn't for her then I would've ended something bad...crackhead, gangster, whatever. But I know she's doing it 'cause she loves me and that I will always appreciate. Both parent's raised me to be one hell of a guy! I graduated from High school and I'm starting College THIS SATURDAY! Community college, but it's a college! They are proud of what I've been and wont let them down.

High school is the best years of a teenager. You figure out yourself...every kid needs to go. It's the years where you become who you are. Every person influences your life in one way. In high school I learned all about my one and true passion...FASHION! Starting my Sophomore year, I dressed myself the best that I could. I never wanted to be the ugly kid in the class. I always wanted the attention. And let me say I got it. I was always considered "The Best Dressed" (from friends) and was one of the few guys at school who dressed well.

You always learn all different kinds of music, different kids have different taste. I completely changed my music. Since Freshman year to my Senior year. I went listening to all kinds of genres. I entered HS listening to Metal/Classic Rock (i.e. Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, etc.) and then slowly drifted away to Electronic/Dance. But this whole trend with that type of music has made me cut down on it and listen to some good 'ol Acoustic Music/Pop. Everyone is so into that trend, I'll just let it fade. But what I'm trying to say is, I listen to everything. It doesn't even have to just be English music! I listen to Spanish and Korean music! One genre I really did never get into was...rap/hip-hop. My knowledge with that is FAR BELOW.

I hope with that you guys get a better knowledge of who I am and what I'm into. If I left anything out, not to worry. I'll most likely write about it in the upcoming blogs. This is just a simple introduction to me. Everything else will be said within the upcoming blogs. Now...it's time to go WORKOUT! The weekend is always horrible, I over-eat. Got to shed those pounds.

Signing...off!