Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Are you a slut!? Or your city?

Hey guys, sorry for the late posts. Lately, I've been busy and stuff. Especially now that I'm a COLLEGE BOY! Yeah! But any who, back to the topic.

So, a while ago I checked my email and got a message. According to a popular free online dating site open to straight, gay, and bi users, conducted a survey on their site to see who listed their relationship status as 'Casual Sex'. Surprisingly absent in the top ten are sin cities Las Vegas, New York, and Los Angeles.I mean I've lived here my whole life and people are pretty damn promiscuous! But, we weren't on the list! Shocker! If Los Angeles wasn't in the top ten and neither was Sin City, then who is on the top ten!?

10. Houston, Texas
9. San Diego, California
8. Denver, Colorado
7. San Bernardino, California
6. Dallas, Texas
5. San Francisco, California
4. Miami, Florida
3. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2. Seattle, Washington


And the Sluttiest City Award goes to.....Portland, Oregon!

1. Portland, Oregon

Congratulations on being THE sluttiest city in the USA.


So there it is, if you just want to hook up then by all means book your flight to Oregon NOW! Tons of sex waiting for you...