Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Show them what they missed out!

Whether we like it or not, we are all going to get heartbroken at least once in our lifetime. Unless you marry your 7th grade sweetheart then that's a different case (but that doesn't happen to all of us). But reality is, most of us are going to get our heart broken and that's THE WORST that anyone can experience.
I'm not one to listen advice or anything but I have had my share of relationships...but I'm nowhere near a slor. I mean I just got out of high school and my god it's like everyone is horny and everything. But I loved my HS years...

Yesterday I blogged that the reason that I workout, is because it's payback. Payback in the way that I will get to show all them crushes, what they missed out. It's my way of telling them, "look you would've had this but you decided to crush on someone else".  We all know how it feels to be heartbroken. So there really is no reason for me to go into detail, and 'cause I don't want to burn the people out. My results aren't drastic, well at least not yet. But when I do, I will make sure to take a picture and SHOW OFF!!! And besides yesterday I was watching The Doctors and my favorite trainer Jillian Michaels was a guest host and while they talked about fitness, she said one way to get active was (she directed this to the female audience, but I took it as if she spoke to me. Don't judge me) to get some payback! And when I heard the word come out of her mouth, I smiled! 'Cause that was exactly the reason why I work out! Before I could care less about working out, working out is a pain in the ass! I wont lie, but believe me when I say: Hard work pays off. I'm a skinny dude so my results aren't going to be drastic and be all Mens Fitness Model, I'm 5'9 and I weight around 138, so I'm one tall bitch who is skinny as fuck. Working out for me is a pain in the rear! I don't like it and don't think that I ever will, but its something that I must do. I always tell myself "It's a lifestyle". A lifestyle because it's something that I must do if I want to be hot. Sitting on my ass eating and watching television is going to get my nowhere. I don't want to be a fat, old, guy who is single (not to offend anyone, if that's how you are. It's just not what I WANT). So every time that I get my workout clothes on and grab them weights, I know that it's something that I must do! I just cannot be fat. I just cant. Working out is dedication, you have to commit to it and eat the right food. Don't expect to work your butt off and then indulge in Chips and Ice Cream, 'cause all you lost is being gained and you just worked out for...nothing. Nothing in life is easy, and if you want to ever get back at an old crush, the simplest way is to work out and take all of your anger into the weights. Payback is a bitch!

Working out for me is a hassle and yeah I'm not the person who loves it, but I have to. I have to show them what they missed out! Payback! That's all it really is. Soon I will have the body I want.

I cannot wait, till I rub it in their face....particularly this one person who fucked me over. You made my July the worst month it could been. You will get your payback...whether it's from me...or just plain 'ol karma. But you will get your payback.