Friday, August 12, 2011

Hair, your taking long to grow!

Every once in a while, I like to change my look up and go for something new. Especially now that College is right  around the corner. I need to get a new look to show off, it's something that I've always done. I'm pretty sure theirs other people like me. Right? Well, I've been sporting this short hair with the top long for quiet a while and the other day I was at The Fashionisto checking up on my Male Model news. 'Cause I LOVE FASHION! So, I was there checking out the editorials and what not....
Then, I thought to myself, "Hmmm, let's check out new Haircuts". And so I did, and I know those Editorials and that's not the real type of hair the model has, but ey. It got my attention so that's good enough for me! Besides the Models being extremely gorgeous the hair was quiet really what I was looking at....this time! Ooooh, I'm Dirty! So with all the Editorials going on and Male flesh EVERYWHERE! I stopped within two Models whose hair I WANT! It's exactly how I have it now, except of course the top of my hair is waaaay shorter than it has to be.

And this, is how I want my hair. But sadly my body doesn't let my hair grow any faster. It's a process and with all that I have to take care of it. Which I haven't done so in a while. But eyyyy, if I set my mind on something I wont stop 'till I achieve it.


    Leebo Freeman


 Garrett Neff


But for now, I gotta take care of my hair. Use all these Home Remedies and continue my healthy eating in order to achieve this hairstyle with healthy hair. I'll make sure to keep my blog updated in relation to my hair.  Hopefully my hair does come out to look like this at the end...if not...blah!