Friday, August 19, 2011

What do you listen to?

Theirs so many genres to listen to, but what to listen? I doubt anyone in the world stays to just one genre but if their is people out there like that...then all I need to say is widen your search! Like I said in the previous post, I listen to all kinds of music. But I thought that today I would help my new favorite artist out and give her some publicity.

Artist: Nicola Roberts
File:GirlsAloudOOCLive Nicola.jpg


Nicola Roberts burst into fame in 2002 when she won a spot in U.K Reality Tv Series Popstars: The Rivals. Nicola then won a spot in the band called Girls Aloud. Their she found all the fame she needed to make her a success! Girls Aloud had a lot of great hits, but recently annouced that they would take a break to create their own solo projects. And this, is where Nicola Roberts became my favorite solo artist (between all the Girls Aloud members).

Lately, Nicola is all I've been playing. It has the beat, the rythm, the lyrics. Everything. The only sucky part of this is that I live in LA and her album won't be available to buy. It's all in the UK. But I would have to settle with Youtube or I can find another way to buy her alubm. I  must. It's so good.

Don't believe me her music is great, take a listen to her latest two singles from her Upcoming Album Cinderella's Eyes.

Nicola Roberts - Beat of My Drum


Nicola Roberts - Lucky Day (Favorite Song)