Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Who knew fixing a blog would be hard work?

I sure didn't! And being the perfectionist that I am, this will take me a long time to fix. Days, weeks, months, even YEARS! (Hopefully it doesn't reach to that point). But compared to how it looked with the Simple Template, I think it looks good, right? I mean c'mon who wants a plain boring Blog? This is my blog, and I want it to look it's best! Some may think it's ugly, some may not. But at the end of the day I know that its MY blog and If I think it looks nice, then it looks nice. But for those that don't like it, not to soak your panties. I change my blog design more often that a Hooker changes UNDERWEAR! So who knows maybe someday you'll like my Blog design. Just keep on checking back!


  
Old Blog Design





I got so much more to say and a lot more to crap to rant about, but it's almost 7:00 PM here in Los Angeles and that's the time I workout. Yep, heard it right! My skinny-self works out! Theirs a reason for me and all this obsession to workout. It's this thing I call PAYBACK! I'll make sure I write about this Payback in my next post.

Ahh, it's 7:02 PM! I must go workout!